A La Mode Introduction & Updates
Hello wonderful À La Mode Clients!
I wanted to take a moment to reach out and introduce myself as La Mode’s new owner as of January 2021. For those that do not know me, I have been a stylist with the company since August of 2015. I am originally from Sioux Falls, South Dakota and moved to the Twin Cities with my husband to pursue new career opportunities. We have enjoyed building our life here and exploring the various options.
I have dreamed of owning a business since I was young so when this opportunity presented itself, I was beyond thrilled. Carly has built such a great business over the last 10 years. I want to continue to develop it and serve its clients in the best ways possible.
A few things to note:
1. Carly is no longer styling BUT she is opening a restaurant in Shoreview so be on the watch for that 😊
2. Kathy Banta is moving to be an independent stylist. We are so sad to see leave the team but are excited for her to embark on a new adventure/dream.
3. Sydnie & Devin are your go-to styling gals! Feel free to reach out and we will be happy to tell you who will be your best fit.
4. Have feedback or suggestions for us? We would love to hear any comments on ways to keep making what we do better! Email us at email@example.com
5. Hue & Stripe is the perfect service during this time of social distancing and mask wearing. Simply upload your closet, organize it by category, and let us help you build outfits and make purchase suggestions.
I look forward to fulfilling this new role and hopefully getting to know all of you a little better!
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thank you and cheers to 2021!