1. Dynasty Leopard Print Blazer - I'm a huge blazer fan and cheetah print fan, so the combination of them is a dream come true! I love the shape of this one too.
2. Topshop Dara Stud Sandal - perfect for warm weather. You can wear them with dresses or I think they would be adorable with a pair of straight leg jeans.
3. Topshop leopard Print Satin Flounce Midi Skirt - such a trendy piece but you can wear it so many
different ways. I love how it's outfitted online, but I think you could do a simple white or black cami and a pair of heels to dress it up or throw on a denim jacket and a pair of sneakers for a casual look.
4. Leith Ruched Body-Con Tank Dress- EVERYONE NEEDS THIS DRESS IN BLACK!!! It is so versatile and the ruching is beyond flattering! I own it in black and grey both in tank and long sleeves. I get so much use out of it. You can dress it up for a wedding, wear it to a funeral, wear it casually with a denim jacket and some sneakers. It's amazing.
5. Zella Zelsoft Pocket Ankle Legging - I made the switch from Lululemon to Zella. The price point is so much better and I think they are so much more comfy than lulu. They still have the "compression" feeling that lulu has, but not as strong. Due to my health problems, my skin gets very sensitive and that's the issue I had with lulu. I switched from Lulu to their kids line, Iviva, but the quality wasn't great on those, so then I made the switch to Zella and haven't looked back!
6. Steve Madden Irenee - EVERYONE NEEDS THESE TOO! I have 3 pairs of them but want them in more colors! I love the heel height on these. When I worked at Nordstrom, employees would wear these for their 8 hour shifts and have no problems!
7. Mother The Insider Ripped Chew Hem Crop Bootcut - I'm obsessed with the shape of these jeans. These are what I've been going for because straight doesn't work great on me. I find that these look great! I love that they are tighter on my thigh and then flip out, it makes it more slimming on my body shape. Looks adorable with booties and heels!
8. Blank NYC Faux Leather Blazer - this is such a cool blazer. So edgy and unique. Would look super cool with straight leg jeans, a graphic tee and booties.
9. Topshop Jamie Skinny Jeans in White - these are my favorite white jeans. Last summer I tried on literally every pair of white jeans at Nordstrom and these were the only pair that weren't see-through! I love Jamies but sometimes the thickness of them can be uncomfortable, but in this case it's definitely a benefit.
10. Marc Fisher LTF Alva Bootie - the perfect bootie. Toe shape - on point. Marc Fisher - my favorite shoe brand because they're so comfy. The amount of different color and material options - amazing.
All in all, I think this is a fabulous time to spend on classic pieces that are a bit more spendy that you can wear for a few years! Additionally, I think it's a good idea to add in a couple fun trendy pieces because they're on sale and you wouldn't necessarily buy them at full price because they'll only last a few seasons. It's all about the perfect mixture of classic and trendy!